Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Keeping it Loose

"Stillness"  Pastel 9 x 11  ©Donna Gross   
Available donnatheresafineart.com

I am feeling liberated! For the first time this year, I am NOT dragging a dead fir tree into my home and putting breakable items on it....lovely shiny objects that my four felines find so irresistible....no more cat 🐱 messes in the morning because they ate some pine needles.... nope not this year...
Why not a fake tree? No room to store the thing....looks incredibly fake...
The kids are all grown up...off to college and into their own lives...trimming a tree has taken a very low rung on the ladder of life... So I've decorated the mantle with memorable ornaments... called it a day...giving me plenty of time to play with my pastels...keeping life loose...not trying so hard..so too with my painting today....keeping it loose ... playing with colors...using big bold strokes..not fussing too much....calling it a day..
A really good day


No comments:

The Daily James

  "James" "Partners For Life" A bird can't preen its own head with its bill, so they use their feet to clean head fe...