Wednesday, January 24, 2018

A Way to Wind Down or Rev Up

"Kaleidoscope"  Pastel 5 x 7 © Donna Gross
Available donnatheresafineart.com
It was 7:00 in the evening and my husband and I were catching up on the happenings of the day....I could hardly keep my eyes open!  I needed to go to bed early. Somehow that desire to hit the hay before 9:00 often turns into 10:30...11:00...11:30...
I am left feeling the fatigue the following day. 
But I hadn't ventured into my little studio in my little garage at all.... maybe I could just paint for an hour...that would make me so happy....
And so I did, but nearly two and a half hours flew by... and then I looked at the clock...
10:30..... here we go again!

No comments:

The Daily James

  "James" "Partners For Life" A bird can't preen its own head with its bill, so they use their feet to clean head fe...