Wednesday, May 2, 2018

More Than a Day

"Three's a Crowd"  Pastel 9 x 12 © Donna Gross
SOLD
I am a daily painter. Some time ago I have learned, there began a movement for artists to paint everyday something anew.  Sometimes, for me, a piece like the one completed above takes more than one sitting.... The background on this particular piece took the most time.  I began to feel a bit bored ...unbelievably...how can I get bored doing what I love the most!!
I needed to be very careful and work delicately....I wanted to cut loose and create big sweeping strokes of color!! 
I do love this piece..the little egret on the left looks so dejected..."Was it something I said?"  I wonder if animals get their feelings hurt....

No comments:

The Daily James

  "James" "Partners For Life" A bird can't preen its own head with its bill, so they use their feet to clean head fe...