Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Klamath River Basin

"Cat Tails in the Wind"     Pastel   5x7 © Donna Gross
Greetings friends....
I have been traveling the past 4 days!  I decided to take a train adventure!  What fun to sleep in a roommette while being rocked to sleep. Eating in the dining car is another experience as you are seated with fellow travelers and therefore find yourself in a social situation with strangers!  I love to travel...it really puts my small life into perspective.  Seeing just how small I am in this great wide world is humbling.....
The piece I sketched today was done with Faber-Castell pastel pencils on Mi Tientes touch sanded paper.  I battled the wind and found myself chasing after some of my supplies....so ai worked very quickly. Working quickly with minimal marks produced a pleasing piece for me!

No comments:

The Daily James

  "James" "Partners For Life" A bird can't preen its own head with its bill, so they use their feet to clean head fe...