Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Variations

"Meandering"  Pastel 8x8 © Donna Gross
Available donnatheresafineart.com


"Wandering"  Pastel 7x5  © Donna Gross
Available contact artist

I decided to try different variations of a similar landscape.  It was fun to see where  my eye would take me..... the first variation above is a cool wintry landscape with soft edges and a feeling of quiet whispers.  The second variation took me to a different place with saturated color and some strong chroma..... I am working on trying to capture the light of the sun low in the sky...late in the day as it tumbles through the trees one last time before setting..... and I finish this entry tonight, I am ready to set with the sun and tumble into my bed....


No comments:

The Daily James

  "James" "Partners For Life" A bird can't preen its own head with its bill, so they use their feet to clean head fe...