Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Do you Wanna Take a Walk?

"Take A Walk With Me"  Pastel 8 x 10 © Donna Gross
Available donnatheresafineart.com
This is an original composition of mine.... I want to walk this path in the warmth of a spring day.   Today in Santa Cruz, Ca. the warm temperatures are feeling like spring.... in fact, some blossoms have been spotted on the flowering trees.  The birds are active and some are beginning to make house in the various birdhouses around our home.... My cats lounge in the warm sunshine on the porch....I am wearing short sleeves in February!  Is the earth warming up? I'd say so.
I hope this piece comforts you today and for those stuck in the frigid midwest and northeast parts of the U.S., spring is not too far away.....

No comments:

The Daily James

  "James" "Partners For Life" A bird can't preen its own head with its bill, so they use their feet to clean head fe...