Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Frustration and Joy



Daily I go to my studio...I do my work...
I do what is important and not what feels urgent...
Urgency feels like "I've gotta organize the kitchen cabinets"...
That's resistance to the important stuff....the work.
The important stuff is painting, loving, sleeping, eating, playing, being grateful and joyful.
At the easel I experience periods of utter frustration....but in the end it always is my happy place...it is joy wrapped in color and dust....



"Wilder Ranch #3"  Pastel  9 x 12 ©  Donna Gross
SOLD

"Late Summer # 2"  Pastel  10 x 8  © Donna Gross
Available donnatheresafineart.com

" Around the Corner"  Pastel  12x9  ©  Donna Gross
Available contact artist
















No comments:

The Daily James

  "James" "Partners For Life" A bird can't preen its own head with its bill, so they use their feet to clean head fe...