Monday, July 16, 2018

Off Season

"Soquel Creek"  Pastel  15.5 x 12  © Donna Gross
Available donnatheresafineart.com
"Robin Blues"  Pastel  11 x 14  © Donna Gross
Available donnatheresafineart.com
Summer greens can get a bit monotonous....Why not paint the colors of autumn in summer? Or the springtime lovelies.... exercising my artistic license....off season.
I prefer off season for most things but mostly for travel.  The magic of winter in Yosemite coupled with the absence of the throngs of people make for a desirable winter getaway.  Venice in the winter, I hear, is also very magical...so why not paint off season? How about a paint/ travel adventure in the off season??  I'm packing my bags and my pastels!! 

No comments:

The Daily James

  "James" "Partners For Life" A bird can't preen its own head with its bill, so they use their feet to clean head fe...