Tuesday, September 26, 2017

A Cloudy Obsession!

"Roadside Cloud Study"   5x7  ©Donna Gross
I remember this day driving north to San Francisco with my daughter to take in our last ballet of the season.  The hillsides of highway 280 were very green as we had just ended a very wonderfully wet winter season here on the central coast of California.  
I drove and she took photos.  The clouds were plentiful and fluffy and the sky a deep cerulean blue.  We were in the midst of spring.
Clouds continue to fascinate me and challenge me at the easel.  Seems I've done hundreds of cloud studies.  I don't think I'll ever be done gazing  up at these mysterious figures in the sky.  Hopefully, I will keep my eye on the road as well....

My reference photo

No comments:

The Daily James

  "James" "Partners For Life" A bird can't preen its own head with its bill, so they use their feet to clean head fe...