Saturday, January 6, 2018

First Painting of 2018!

"Wilder Ranch #2"  Pastel  9 x 12 © Donna Gross
SOLD
Happy New Year friends and fellow artists! Thank you for your continued support in following my artistic journey! I have started out the new year with this landscape of the beautiful Wilder Ranch in Santa Cruz, Ca.  This view was on my walk on Christmas Day.  
After a week spent in Mt. Shasta with my family, I am busy back at my easel .... my happy place.  I also entered two paintings in my first juried show.  Hopefully, I will get accepted to show! 
In a year's time, I have grown as a pastelist and the joy of painting is growing everyday.  A complete day is spent with a few hours at the easel.  Preceded by a ballet class or an hour of piano practice, I grab my cup of coffee and head out to my studio for my happy hours!
Wishing you all a creative joyful new year filled with delight and beauty.

No comments:

The Daily James

  "James" "Partners For Life" A bird can't preen its own head with its bill, so they use their feet to clean head fe...